Manage Mobile Employees with a GPS Time Tracking System
Time & Attendance System Overview
Managing your mobile workforce efficiently when it comes to time tracking is no longer a headache thanks to a variety of GPS Systems on the market. Imagine the flexibility of seeing where your crews are at and using real-time for labour tracking and subsequent payroll activities.
Benefits When You Manage Mobile Employees with a GPS Time Tracking System
- Save Money- eliminate excess overtime by utilizing real-time labor tracking for your mobile crews.
- Oversee budgets and activities from the comfort of your iOS or utilize an App for your Android or Smart phone.
- Manage job site activities and communicate with crew from your mobile device of choice.
- Save time by eliminating paper trails and employees trying to upload info from the field via numerous avenues (phoning/emailing/faxing hours in etc.)
- Get rid of expensive and cumbersome stand-alone time clocks that cause lineups during every shift.
- Focus on Real-Time applications and eliminate the chance of your employees rounding up their shift to the nearest hour while leaving early.
- Encourage your employees to be accountable for their mobility and honest about their days' work.
- Boost your crew's safety zone by having a current GPS location at all times.
Get Free Time and Attendance System Quotes
Keeping your staff safe while they work in the field is a top priority for any reputable company. Having time sheets in by the deadline to ensure an accurate pay cheque is also necessary. Streamline your payroll while having visibility of your crew by updating your time tracking with a GPS system. In today's busy world, having the security of a GPS location being monitored when your mobile crew is driving from jobsite to jobsite and potentially working with bears and other dangerous wildlife (including humans!) is vital.
Whether you work in the oil and gas industry, aviation, forestry, construction or offer some kind of mobile service, a GPS time tracking system can help you manage your mobile employees much more safely and efficiently.
Visibility of Employees
Knowing who is working on which job where can streamline your management skills. Ensuring the most efficient and qualified candidate is on the job is important for the success of any business. Feel good knowing that you can communicate with your crew and visually see who is working where all from the comfort of your mobile device.
Confident Billing and Payroll
Thanks to the data you receive when you manage mobile employees with a GPS time tracking system, your invoicing to clients and employee payroll will never be easier to complete. Eliminate anyone from claiming false overtime while feeling confident with your personal invoicing at the same time.
Plethora of Options
If your crew currently has work phones that are either Android or iPhone, there are GPS time sheet apps available. Other companies may wish to utilize a GPS time tracking device and outfit every employee. The diversity of options ensures there is something suitable for everyone.
Educating Your Employees
Once you decide to upgrade your time tracking methods, it is necessary to divulge all the pertinent details to your crew. Many GPS trackers turn off once the employee clocks out. There may be a learning curve associated for some staff. Be patient with yourself and your crew members as with any policy or company update. Within little time, consistency will become the new "norm."