How Much Does a Herman Miller Office Cubicle System Cost?
Summary: Herman Miller Cubicle Prices
A very basic cubicle can cost as low as $1,000 while larger sets with more features can max out at upwards of $20,000. A typical cubicle will run between $4,000 and $6,000 however, prices do vary wildly.
In This Article
- About Herman Miller Cubicles
- Herman Miller Cubicle System Styles
- Herman Miller Cubicle Prices
- Free Cubicle Price Quotes >>
About Herman Miller
Herman Miller is one of the most widely recognized names in the furniture business and is even credited with inventing office cubicles back in 1968. The company focuses on creating aesthetically pleasing furniture with a modernist design, and the same is true of Herman Miller's office cubicle systems. In addition to cubicles, Herman Miller offers a variety of office furniture items, such as the very popular Aeron chair, as well as modular and non-modular workspaces. Today, the company counts green initiatives as one of its priorities. In recent years, they implemented a variety of sustainability measures, including using recycled and recyclable materials and employing energy-efficient manufacturing practices.
Get Free Office Cubicle Quotes
Herman Miller Cubicle System Styles
With nine different styles available, Herman Miller offers organizations a wide variety of configurations, making it easy to find your ideal cubicle system.
- 5000 Series Furniture: This budget-friendly line allows you to reconfigure your workspace as required. Components are modular and arrive fully assembled, so installation is a breeze. Available items include credenzas, desks (both freestanding and attached), peninsulas, and bridges.
- Abak Environments: The contemporary, sleek look of this line incorporates a variety of non-modular components for use everywhere from conference rooms to open concept floorplans to private offices. Create discrete workspaces with performance walls, which can also be used to house data and power or hold components.
- Action Office System: Designed for open floorplan offices, this line helps you make maximum use of limited space thanks to interchangeable components. This may be Herman Miller's most affordable system thanks to durable, reliable units that are built to last for years and are also quick and easy to install.
- Canvas Office Landscape: This line uses simple, versatile components that allow you to create the perfect working environment to suit both your industry and your company culture. Options include wall-based workstations that are similar to cubicles, beam-based workstations reminiscent of bench styles, private offices, and collaborative workspaces.
- Ethospace System: Design options with this line are practically unlimited, as it was created to support a modern office's rapidly changing space and technology needs. The components of this system allow you to create private offices, group spaces, and individual workstations.
- My Studio Environments: Designed to make the most effective use of limited space, this line combines the best features of private offices and open cubicles to create an environment that supports both collaboration and quiet workspaces.
- Passage Desking System: The modular desks of this line serve as the building blocks of a freeform office design that offers incredible flexibility as regards configuration. This system includes ample storage and the desks' ergonomic design includes built-in power and cabling. Units arrive pre-assembled and are easy to install.
- Resolve System: This line abandons panels to create a more efficient, cost-effective workspace. The system features canopies and screens connected to poles, allowing for a great deal of versatility in workspace configurations.
- Sense Desking System: This is a highly adjustable line designed to support changes in the workspace. Reconfigurations are simple – no tools required. Components include adjustable desks, returns, tables, and a wide variety of accessories, including cable baskets, privacy panels, shelves, and trays.
How Much Do Herman Miller Cubicles Cost?
As with all cubicle system lines, the main cost determinant is size, even within the same system, although features and accessories also have an impact. Rates also vary according to vendor and the number of units purchased, with per-cubicle prices dropping when you purchase more units. At the low end, you'll pay around $1,000 for a basic Herman Miller workstation and upwards of $20,000 for larger sets with multiple features.
- Canvas Office Landscape workstations range in price from $3,000 to $12,000
- Action Office System workstations range in price from $2,000 to $19,000
- My Studio Environments workstations range in price from $3,400 to $17,700
- Resolve System workstations range in price from $3,000 to $20,000
- Passage Desking System workstations range in price from $2,000 to $12,000
- Sense Desking System workstations range in price from $1,000 to $6,500
- Abak Environments workstations range in price from $3,000 to $10,000
- 5000 Series Furniture workstations range in price from $1,200 to $8,000
- Ethospace System workstations range in price from $2,500 to $18,000
When you request a quote, ask the dealer to include the total cost, including any fees for configuration planning, delivery, and installation. You also have an easier time if you come prepared, so to speak, and can tell the dealer what the dimensions of your space are, how much storage you need, whether style and design are important, and, of course, what your budget is.